**Recruiting for a Senior Radiographer to join leading healthcare group in Lincoln - £35,000-£45,000 p/annum**
My client, a fantastic private hospital located in Lincoln, are seeking a Senior Radiographer to join their state of the art and modern Imaging Department.
Reporting into the Clinical Services Manager, your duties will include:
- Participating in the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Department, providing a consistent, high quality service to all patients and visitors.
- Carrying out general and specialised radiographic procedures within your scope of competence as agreed with the Clinical Services Manager - Imaging / Clinical Lead to high technical and quality standards, assessing patients and interpreting clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
- Undertaking imaging examinations in line with department operational procedures and policies, using techniques that produce the lowest radiation dose to the patient and staff whilst producing high quality, diagnostic images.
To be considered for this role, you will need
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Radiography
- A Degree/Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC registered
This is an excellent opportunity so please call/message Dee at Meditalent on 07389 843289
- Quality Of Services
- Clinical Works
- Quality Management