Up to £34,500
We are looking for a Senior Radiographer to join our Imaging Department. The Imaging Department provides a fully digital service supported by a fully integrated Agfa RIS/ PACS/ Mediweb system and covers a full range of modalities. The cross sectional Imaging Suite includes 1.5T MRI, 3T MRI & Toshiba Aquillion One Genesis. We have also recently installed a PedCAT weight bearing Foot & Ankle Cone Beam CT scanner.
This role would suit a Radiographer who can perform a wide range of diagnostic radiographic procedures, in general department and theatres. However we have a competent team in place and can support a Radiographer who only has X-Ray experience.
- You will play an active role in contributing to the delivery of an effective, efficient and responsive imaging service
- You will participate in the Governance of the department; including Risk Management, Health and Safety, Research and Audit activities
- Providing a professional service to our patients
- Developing yourself as a radiographer and building upon your experience and skills
Located in leafy St John's Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, our independent private Hospital has just been rated the number one in the country for care in the latest Bupa survey. Uniquely, all profits fund our onsite Hospice, St John's.
Am I the right person for this Radiographer role?
- Current HCPC registration- Essential
- As a general radiographer you will have adequate level of post qualification experience.
- Expert knowledge of diagnostic imaging service delivery
- Ability to work independently & accurately
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working as part of a multi disciplinary team
- Full knowledge of IR(ME)R2000, Ionising radiation regulations, and adhere to the Code of Confidentiality and the Data Protection Act
- Experience in day to day usage of RIS/PACS
Working with us, all eligible employees receive:
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you. To apply please email your CV to [Click here to apply] or call [Click here to apply].