Senior Cross-sectional Radiographer | South-East London - £42k
Here at MediTalent we are working with a stunning private hospital who are recruiting for Radiographers with vast knowledge and experience behind them. Our client pride themselves on establishing an outstanding reputation and offering the best customer care possible.
In this role you'll be working within a multimodality department, in such everyone has at least 3-4 skills, and will rotate through different rooms (i.e., XR, CT, MRI, Mammo, and Theatre). Also, the Hospital provides on-call/out of hours services and as such you'll be required to be on-call (covering x-rays/theatres) at least one weekend in a month.
On offer is a negotiable salary of £42,000 (depending on experience), a generous holiday allowance of 25 days (increasing to 30) + 8 bank holidays, excellent benefits package including contributory pension, CPD courses organised by the company. Amazing opportunity to be part of a company which will ensure that your career development is of the upmost importance!
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Vast knowledge and experience within Radiography - MRI and/or CT
- Upholding and delivering the best customer care possible
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £42,000 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum - Increasing to 38 days.
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company.
- Free on-site parking
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Private Hospital
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Customer Service