Senior Radiographer MRI / CT | North London Hospital
Salary up to £46,000 per annum
Our client is searching for a talented Senior Radiographer to join their Imaging department for this exciting opportunity! The candidate will have good interpersonal skills, be a strong team player, have a flexible approach to work and be self-motivated.
This role will require rotations between CT and MRI only.
- BSc (Hons) Radiography, DCR(D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent and HCPC registered.
- Experience within CT and MRI is essential.
- Good knowledge of IR(ME)R, Radiation policies and procedures.
- At least 3 years' post graduate Radiography experience.
You will be encouraged to support the development of the junior members of the team and maintain a programme of continuous professional development, CPD and share new learning with colleagues and peers via taught CPD lectures.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £46,000 per annum
- FREE access to Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
- In-house "Investing In You" training program
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover
- Access to a free 24/7 Online GP Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Annual leave entitlement that increases with service
- Career development opportunities
- Support for continuing professional development
- Refer a friend, cycle to work and much more!
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Professional Development
- Self Motivation
- Team Working