Senior Radiographer MRI / CT | Coventry, West Midlands | On offer salary up to £45,000
Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
We are supporting in the recruitment of a Senior Radiographer who can specialise in CT and MRI. Ideally the successful person will have fully trained within both modalities however, we can review people who have trained in a single field and are looking to train cross modality.
As a Radiographer, you'll provide a safe, efficient, and professional radiographic service, maintaining a high standard of individualised patient care. You'll participate in service activity within CT and MRI modalities to maintain a sensitive and courteous approach to patients as well as developing and improving professional expertise via Continual Professional Development (CPD) and be involved in staff education.
- Undertake specialised radiographic procedures in CT and MRI modalities to maintain the required standards in accordance with established regulations, protocols, and procedures.
- Support in the organisation of the day-to-day management of activities within the department.
- Assess and implement techniques to ensure optimum quality images are always delivered, seeking advice and support from Senior Management as required.
- Demonstrate ability to utilise the Imaging related equipment and accessories correctly, reporting any faults.
- Conversant with the IT systems and ensure that accurate records are entered and maintained.
- Participate in Governance programs including regular auditing and quality control.
- Provide high standard of clinical service to the patient whilst adapting the procedure as applicable to the specific needs of the patient.
- Participate in IV injections.
- Work in accordance with the "Code of Practice for the use of Ionising Radiation" and IR(M)ER regulations.
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience.
- Current State Registration with HCPC.
- Clinical Experience and technical knowledge of CT and MRI scanning techniques.
- Ability to administer IV contrast media.
- Cardiac CT / MRI knowledge.
- CT Interventional experience.
- Experience in Private Healthcare.
- Recognised IV Cannulation and administration course.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Competitive pension scheme, life assurance and private medical (vitality)
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Health Care