Senior Radiographer MRI / CT
Edinburgh | Up to £40,500 p/annum
Our client is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic MRI / CT Radiographer for this exciting opportunity to join their supportive and dynamic imaging department.
The hospital offers a large range of Diagnostic Radiography scanning inclusive of' Cardiac MRI and CT, full body MRI and CT, a full range of x-rays, mammograms and much more.
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography.
- Ensure adherence to IRMER 17 and IRR17
- Delivering quality MRI and CT scans
- Provide, uphold and deliver excellent patient care
- Providing highly skilled and specialized imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £40,500 p/annum
- 35 days annual leave - Inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking.
- Free Bupa wellness screening, private medical insurance, and life assurance
- Leading training, further qualifications, and development available
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply now or alternatively get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168.
All candidates will be considered for the position including people needing Tier 2 sponsorship. After review we'll be in touch at the earliest convenience.
Coordinating With Others
X Ray Computed Tomography
Magnetic Resonance Imaging