Senior Radiographer MRI / CT | Edinburgh, Scotland | Up to £37,890 p/annum
Our client is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic MRI / CT Radiographer for this exciting opportunity to join their supportive and dynamic imaging department.
The hospital offers a large range of Diagnostic Radiography scanning inclusive of' Cardiac MRI and CT, full body MRI and CT, a full range of x-rays, mammograms and much more.
On offer is a negotiable salary of £37,890 (depending on experience), a generous holiday allowance of 25 days (increasing over service) + 8 bank holidays, excellent benefits package including contributory pension, CPD courses organised by the company. Amazing opportunity to be part of a company which will ensure that your career development is of the upmost importance!
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography.
- Ensure adherence to IRMER 17 and IRR17
- Delivering quality MRI and CT scans
- A willing mentor with great leadership skills and proven management experience
- Proactive attitude to learning and development
- Providing highly skilled and specialized imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £37,890 per annum
- 35 days annual leave - Inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking.
- Free Bupa wellness screening, private medical insurance, and life assurance
- Leading training, further qualifications, and development available
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- X Ray Computed Tomography
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging