**** Senior MRI/CT Radiographer, Birmingham £34,000-£38,000 p/annum****
My client, a fantastic private hospital located in Birmingham, are seeking a Senior MRI/CT Radiographer to join their Imaging department.
My client is a leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide of hospitals and clinics. They provide routine and high-complexity treatments across 30 different specialities and are proud to be recognised as one of the UK's 25 best big companies to work for, and one of the 10 best companies to work for within health and social care.
Duties of the Role includes:
- To actively participate in the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Department, providing a consistent, high quality service to all patients and visitors.
- To carry out general and specialised radiographic procedures within their scope of competence as agreed with the Clinical Services Manager - Imaging / Clinical Lead to high technical and quality standards, assessing patients & interpreting clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
- Undertake imaging examinations in line with department operational procedures and policies, using techniques that produce the lowest radiation dose to the patient and staff whilst producing high quality, diagnostic images.
- Practise good radiation, protection and safety and observe Local Rules and Systems of Work.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- A general radiographic background / training.
- IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
- Knowledge of Radiation Regulations.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a real opportunity to further your career. Unfortunately, due to client requirements, you will need to have experience of working within the UK.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. Part time hours are also available. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern that could include evenings and weekends as part of a team.
If you feel you would love this opportunity, and are HCPC Registered, then please call Dee on 07389 843289.
- General Certificate Of Secondary Education