Senior Radiographer MRI/CT - Essex - £35,000 - £45,000
My client, based in Essex, is one of the main providers of independent hospital services in the UK. Their valued members of staff are at the heart of everything they do.
They are looking for a Senior Radiographer (CT/MRI) to work as part of a team, who prides itself on delivering a high standard of imaging whilst always paying close attention to the welfare of their patients, visitors and staff.
Working as part of a team & under the overall guidance of the Deputy Imaging Manger to provide an effective and efficient MRI radiology service.
You will be required to:
- Carry out CT & MRI examinations to a high level of radiographic skill
- The role will require rotation throughout all of the modalities (CT, MRI)
- You will use your expertise to assess patients and interpret their clinical requirements, determining the appropriate radiographic techniques required.
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc Radiography equivalent.
- HCPC Registration
- Certification in IV cannulation.
- Postgraduate qualification.
You will need up to date experience in MRI scanning techniques, and a minimum of 3 years postqualification experience
If this role sounds of interest please call or message Dee on 07389 843289