Senior Radiographer MRI | Nottingham Hospital
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hrs p/week | Salary of £40,000 p/annum
Our client is currently actively recruiting for an MRI Radiographer who is keen to join the team in expanding their outstanding services. You will need to have a background within MRI and keen to continue to professionally develop.
The Hospital has a wide bore 1.5T MRI scanner, 64-slice CT scanner, ultrasound, full field digital mammography and newly refurbished cardiac catheter lab.
On offer is a negotiable salary of £40,000 (depending on experience), a generous holiday allowance of 25 days (increasing to 30) + 8 bank holidays, excellent benefits package including contributory pension, CPD courses organised by the company. Amazing opportunity to be part of a company which will ensure that your career development is of the upmost importance!
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Experience and background within MRI - desirably minimum of 2 years.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
- Knowledge of Radiation Regulations.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum - Increasing to 38 days.
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company.
- Free on-site parking
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Health Facilities
- Health Care