Role: Senior Registered Nurse - Wards
Salary: Upto £37k plus benefits
Hours: 37.5 per week (various shifts) Part Time Hours also available
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Harrow area of London for a Registered Nurse in the pre assessment department. This 121 bed hospital boasts 5 operating theatres and an endoscopy suite and offers a wide range of elective surgeries including weight loss, gynaecology, general and minor and major orthopaedics.
You will be working as a senior registered nurse in wards. You will join a friendly and well established team. Your role will be to ensure that standards of patient care are always maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees, and visitors. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care. Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping. Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. You will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
* The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse Level 1Diploma/BSC IN Nursing or Registered Nurse Level 2 with relevant competencies for the role.
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Mentorship Qualification
* understanding of workload and shift management skills
*18 months post registration experience with minimum of 4 years as band 5
* Maths & English at grade A-C or equivalent functional skills level 2
*proficient using a PC and Microsoft Office Suite of software packages
* Experience working within the acute healthcare sector. In exchange you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and career development.
FREE access to company Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
In-house "Investing In You" training program
Company funded Practical Health Plan
Access to a free 24/7 Online GP Service
Employee Assistance Programme
Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
Annual leave entitlement that increases with service
Career development opportunities
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
- Enterprise Application Software