Senior Registered Nurse - Up to £42,000 + Benefits
Hours: Full Time and Part Time Available (Flexible Shift Pattern)
We are currently recruiting on behalf one of the UK's leading healthcare provider who are offering a variety of nursing opportunities in a Stunning private hospital located in London.
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with the company which has been voted one of the top 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care industry 2021 and who are passionate about your personal and professional development.
You will be caring for patients across a mixed range of surgical specialities including hip, knee, cataract, glaucoma and general surgeries.
* NMC pin required
* Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
Benefits & Salary
* Private Medical Insurance
* Private Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
* Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
* NHS Blue Light Discount Card
* Plus much more
Please apply for the role and Sam Moorhouse will be in touch to discuss in more detail you exact requirements or please call / text Sam on 07585 561822 if you are looking for a new opportunity!