Senior Registered Nurse - Birmingham - competitive salary up to £32K - Plus Enhancements and Benefits
Full Time - Part Time - Flexible Hours
We are currently recruiting for a leading state of the art private hospital in the Birmingham area with great transport links who require a registered senior nurse to join their friendly and supportive team.
You will be fully supported by well-established team and given excellent training and development opportunities to enable you to progress you career further in the future. As a senior registered nurse you will responsible for high quality care of patients.
Key Skills required
• NMC registered nurse with no restrictions on practice
• Ideally previous experience within an acute hospital setting
• Excellent customer care skills
• Self motivated
• Strong communicator
Benefits and Salary
• 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Excellent Training and development
• Career progression opportunities
• Discount onsite restaurant
For more information please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Customer Service
- Self Motivation
- Training Activities