Senior Registered Nurse
Position: Senior Registered Nurse
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Senior Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in London. They are looking for Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff on the Wards department.
You will be joining a well-established team, brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites all across the UK!
- NMC pin required
- Surgical experience
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
Benefits & Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply for the role and Sam Moorhouse will be in touch to discuss in more detail you exact requirements or please call / text Sam on 07585 561822 if you are looking for a new opportunity!
- Professional Development
- Surgical Procedures