Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate to join their team in Uxbridge.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
* Contribute to the creation and submission of regulatory documents, particularly to those associated with clinical trials, and ensure these are presented in a timely manner to the regulatory agencies
* Gather all regulatory documents needed for applications and ensure that a record of it is kept
* Organizing and processing all submissions regarding products that require government approval
* Ensure that all procedures adhere to Regulatory guidelines
* Maintain an active awareness of EU and EEMEa Regulatory legislation
* Previous experience in Regulatory Affairs and Compliance particularly within the pharmaceutical industry
* Great understanding of Clinical Trial Applications and Marketing Authorisations
* Exposure of Regulatory Affairs legislation and procedures
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role