Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs professional looking for a step up in your career? If the answer is 'yes' then perhaps this could be the career move you are looking for!
Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company who believe in investing in their employees; developing and enhancing their skill set is imperative to ensuring their business goals and customer needs are always met.
They are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years experience to join their Regulatory Affairs team.
Working in a team of 9, you will be a key part of the team supporting new product development and existing licence maintenance.
* Proposing improvements to internal systems
* Representing the department at internal and external meetings
* Providing advice on regulatory requirements
* Prepare, submit and manage to approval new marketing authorisation applications, variations and renewals
* Review artwork and production documentation to ensure compliance
To be considered for this great opportunity you will:
* Have a minimum of 3 years' RA experience
* Have good technical knowledge of European Regulatory Affairs (CMC would be ideal)
* Experience in handling new market authorisation applications and post-licensing activities
* Be self-motivated, have an exceptional eye for detail and an excellent problem solver
* Be able to work to tight deadlines and multi-task different projects and workloads
* Good communication skills
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving