Salary & Benefits: To £37,000 + Enhancements + Pension + Private Healthcare + 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Subsidised Meals + Much More!
Hours & Shift Patterns: Full and Part time Hours available, minimum contracts of 20 Hours per week. Flexibility to work hours over 3-5 days a week. You can expect to work c1 week of nights and c1 weekend per month.
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse with management aspirations, this is the ideal career move. This leading rehabilitation hospital have underpinned their training programmes with leadership and specialist clinical training on offer for their nursing teams. You can expect to work with a Ward Manager who is supportive of your development and be mentored by leaders in industry.
Perhaps you want to work with a management team who are grounded in governance and passionate about patient safety. Maybe you want to work with the leading Consultants and Therapists that this hospital attracts.
4 great things about this healthcare provider:
- This leading rehabilitation centre has 120 Beds, Therapy Consulting rooms and a fully equipped physiotherapy department with virtual reality facilities and hydrotherapy equipment.
- Work within brand new facilities and a growing service. There is a real opportunity to develop the service and make a real difference to the way patients are treated.
- Great learning and development opportunities, they have an established training program working with local universities to ensure their Nurses are trained to support with all neurological conditions.
- Work with a social and friendly team who support each other and are passionate about their patients. Cross team working is the norm, and you can expect to be mentored by leaders in the field.
The Hiring Manager stated, ‘As a new service, we are looking for our future Nurse leaders. There is a real opportunity to progress into senior roles and support with the management of the department – it’s an incredibly exciting time to join the business’.
What you will do as a Senior Rehabilitation Nurse:
- Working on a 20 bedded neurological ward you will support patients with a variety of conditions including stroke, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s, working with the hospitals multi-disciplinary team to aid their recovery and rehabilitation.
- Support the Ward Sister with the day to day running of the ward. New ways of working are actively encouraged and their strong links with local universities mean you may participate in local research projects and mentor nursing students!
- With such a strong training program in place, we are looking to speak with Nurses (with an active NMC pin) from all backgrounds. If you are passionate about patient care and want a new challenge, apply now!
To apply, please follow the link provided or contact Eleanor at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
Coaching And Mentoring