Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40,000 - £50,000 / year
NHS Band 8A
VQ Life Sciences are recruiting for a Permanent Senior Sale Executive for a company that provides Laboratory Software to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industries.
If you want to make a Difference, be part of a small team of Industry Leaders. Join a fast-growing small company.
We operate in a heavily regulated environment where Assurance, Dependability and Reliance are the key values.
* We are looking for a high calibre sales professional, ideally with a proven track record selling to the Life Science industry.
* You enjoy selling systems and services to Pharma Manufacturers, R&D, and Biotech.
* The ideal candidate will be from a pharma supplier background, results driven and have the commercial gravitas to network effectively at the senior level.
* The company success is dependent on our ability to portray our skills, experience and professionalism.
* Develop a detailed strategic plan; maintain, protect, and grow your business for both short and long-term revenue growth
* Ensure that the quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved
* Identify your customers’ needs, goals and challenges, and provide solutions to these through the proper positioning of company products, services, knowledge and expertise; inform and influence customers
* Know and be known by your customers; maintain a regular presence within your territory
* Follow-up on leads, close action items and customer requests completely and in a timely fashion
* Secure targeted meetings to identify and advance opportunities with your customers
* Identify and map the key stakeholders and decision makers around projects and opportunities
* Create and deliver presentations, coordinating appropriate resources for customer visits
* Manage forecasting and pipeline by utilising the CRM to manage, track, and report on all sales activities; provide, accurate, detailed forecasts
THE IDEAL APPLICANT MUST:
* Be a Key person in the Company, join a team of Experienced Industry Leaders
* Be an Expert in Consultative Sales, build and maintain strong relationships with senior level decision makers to Implement solutions globally.
* have 5+ years’ experience in B2B sales, customer and key account management experience as well as a proven track record in new business development
* Experience with selling to International customers
* Be willing to travel, domestic and International
* Additional languages would be advantageous
* Ability to be self motivated when working from home
If you have experience selling Laboratory Software to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry and would be interested in this Permanent Senior Sales Executive please apply here