Applications close in 4 days
Macclesfield, Cheshire East
£25,000 - £35,000 / year
NHS Band 5
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Bioanalytical Scientist to contribute to the establishment of a large molecule plate-based assay service for an expanding bioanalytical CRO in the North West.
* Act as subject matter expert, developing, validating & troubleshooting bioanalytical ligand-binding/plate-based assay platforms
* Continue to develop large molecule assay portfolio to support existing & new clients
* Provide (cross-)training & mentoring to current staff members
* Expertise across a broad range of ligand-binding /plate-based assay platforms e.g. immunoassays, ELISA, MSD, Gyrolab, Luminex etc…
* Proven method development, assay validation & troubleshooting
* Working knowledge of GLP/GCP regulations
* Experience with LC-MS is seen as highly advantageous
Apply to VRS today!
Key Words: Pharmacokinetic (PK), Anti-drug Antibody (ADA), Biomarker, Immunogenicity, ELISA, Mesoscale Discovery (MSD), Neutralising Antibody Assay (NAB), Vaccines, Virus, Biosimilars, Hybridisation, Bioanalytical, Method Development, Method Validation, Method Troubleshooting, Biopharmaceuticals, GMP, GLP, GCP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Laboratory Practice, Good Clinical Practice, Immunoassays, Quantitative, Qualitative, North West, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Warrington, Cheshire, Macclesfield, Alderley Edge, VRS6778CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website