CK Group are recruiting for an experienced Scientist on behalf of an innovative biotechnology research organisation, to be based at their site near Glasgow on a permanent basis. This is an great opportunity for someone with a bioanalytical background, looking to make the step up into a QC Lead role.
- To apply scientific insight to facilitate technical transfer activities and prepare, update and review documentation relevant to QC requirements.
- To support strategic projects on developing the in-house LIMS system, preparing the company for GMP application, and support in technology transfer of new services
- Support QA Manager in developing the QMS and take lead in identifying and driving process improvements in relation to the QMS with particular attention to QC and data integrity.
- Take responsibility for planning and performing an annual programme of customer study audits.
- Assume responsibility for creating procedures for the in-house LIM system and QC activities.
- Develop a process for validation of spreadsheets and procedures to support data integrity.
- A degree in life sciences and/or extensive industry or academic experience, with an understanding of the drug development process.
- Experience of working in a CRO or life science company (3 years+).
- Experience in bioanalytical, SPR and translational immunology methodologies.
- Understanding of the application of GMP principles within a laboratory setting
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on (phone number removed) or (url removed). Please quote 52280
- Business Process Improvement
- Drug Development
- Professional Responsibility