CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Scientist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 6-12 months. Salary: circa £28,000pa DOE
Senior Scientist Role:
• To ensure that all Client projects and internal research projects are conducted in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, meet Client specifications and are delivered on time and within budget
• To provide coaching and mentoring to the junior members of the team
• To conduct and document work to cGMP ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with company procedures and the agreed timelines
• To work closely with the Technical Leads (Formulation, Analytical and Characterisation leads) and Study Director to interpret data accurately and aid in the dissemination of this data to the client
• Typically, a minimum of a BSc and experience in a relevant technical area, or a relevant PhD with a good understanding of appropriate characterisation techniques and/or formulation/manufacturing processes, or equivalent
• Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic skills
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Strong organisational skills
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This Senior Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
Apply: For more information, please contact Hannah Oakley on (phone number removed) or email (url removed). Please quote reference 49244.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK