Calling all fresh PhD graduates!
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Protein Biochemist to support the evaluation and development of new biological/ chemical entities (NBEs & NCEs).
* Expression, purification and analysis of high-quality recombinant proteins to support novel drug discovery projects
* Perform phage display experiments to support antibody discovery teams
* Work collaboratively across multiple departments showcasing your excellent practical, communication and team working skills to drive novel innovative projects
* Analyse, interpret & summarise results for presentations, both internally & externally
* PhD with relevant research experience in Protein Biochemistry OR BSc/ MSc with significant industry experience in a biopharmaceutical/ biotech organization
Excellent technical experience in several of the following research areas:
* Molecular biology (DNA manipulation/ analysis with experience with associated softwares)
* Protein expression (E. coli & mammalian cell systems),
* Protein purification & analysis (HPLC, SDS- PAGE, ELISA, Western Blot, AKTA, SEC, IEX, CIEX, HIC, RP, AC etc.)
* In vitro display technologies (phage display etc.)
* Biophysical analysis (X ray crystallography or Cryo EM is desirable)
Thorough knowledge of working with antibodies would be seen as advantageous
Please note this opportunity is offered on an initial 12-month contract basis with realistic potential for extension.
Apply to VRS to be considered for the rewarding opportunity!
Key Words: Keywords: antibody, antibodies, purification, purify, analysis, characterisation, chromatography, AKTA, HPLC, UPLC, size exclusion chromatography, SEC, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, and/or UV-Vis spectroscopy, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotherapeutic, industry, Berkshire, Reading, Slough, London, VRS7003CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (Elisa)