Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (dependant on experience)
Benefits include: Starting holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays), Share the value bonus, private pension scheme, option to buy/sell holidays, private health & life insurance.
My client are a leading and dynamic medical diagnostics organisation. As part of their continued growth strategy, they are looking to appoint a Senior Scientist.
This is fantastic opportunity to be part of the Product Development team, responsible for designing, conduction and interpreting data from experiments to support the overall product development strategy.
* Work closely with the Director of Product Development IVD to design and conduct agreed studies.
* Supervisor Scientists and oversee workstreams.
* Assist with leadership on projects and prepare detail project plans/roadmaps.
* Brief supervisor on project deadlines, delays and project assessments around time/cost/quality.
* Identify new opportunities through R&D to assist with current project and/ or applications of current technologies.
* Presentations of data to internal and external stakeholders to the highest standard.
* Coach and mentor new team members.
* Working to high quality standards i.e. ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, and ISO 17025:2005.
* PhD or MSc or equivalent in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Immunology or Biology
* Understanding of the diagnostic and pharmaceutical industries.
* Familiar with quality systems, GMP and ISO systems.
* Excellent time and project management skills.
* Experience of in immunological assays, T cell activation assays, ELISA, PCR, cell cultures.
* Previous experience of line management or project management.
* Ability to critically assess data.
* You may be required to travel at external sites at short notice so we require individual to be flexible.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside leading Scientists, Senior Management, Researchers and other pioneers within the Diagnostic industry. To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send across an up to date CV or call Jerry Hayman
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Immunology - Oxford) .