Senior Scrub Nurse
TFS Healthcare are delighted to recruit for a unique opening with an independent charity hospital that has undergone major refurbishments and soon to be opening multiple brand new theatres on site.
Providing consistent high quality of care to their patients, and highly knowledgeable theatre services to a varied patient mix this particular role will be suited to a nurse/practitioner in or ready for a senior scrub position with good orthopaedic experience.
This role suits someone that wants:
- To enhance their career prospects with regular training schedules
- Work with brand new state of the art technology
- Work in a newly designed and built theatre
- Work with a very friendly and best practice based team around them
Salary: £40,000 or dependent on experience + enhancements + benefits
This Hospital can offer:
- Steady progression in CPD and salary band structure
- Private Healthcare Cover
- Consistent Employee Recognition for excellence
- Relocation packages if necessary
If you have orthopaedic scrub experience then please do not hesitate to apply for the role directly or call Ryan Williams on 0207 407 1323.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.