Senior Social Worker - Assessment and Short Term Intervention
Are you looking for a children's social worker role where you can be part of a wider process of practice improvement? Birmingham Children's Trust have gone on a big journey over the last few years and they have recently improved their Oftsed rating.
In this team you will be working closely with families where children or young people are in need of Child Protection and/or Child in Need Plans. Your role will be to deliver relevant interventions in order to safeguard children and ensure their needs are met whilst also aiming to effect long-term positive change to improve the life experiences of these vulnerable children and young people. This role will also require working with children who are subject to care proceedings who are either being cared for by family members or looked after by the Local Authority.
Qualifications and Requirements
•Social Work degree
•Post qualifying experience within the Children's services
•Long term commitment to working within the Council
What are the benefits of working with Oscar at Service Care Solutions?
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Oscar at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or email me: [Click here to apply]