Senior Social Worker Children in Care / Looked After Children. It is essential that candidates must have LAC and Court experience at Senior Social Work level.
- Provide practical and social work support for children, young people and families. This involves holding a more complex caseload.
- Undertake assessments, visit children and their families, carryout interventions, review the work undertaken, direct work with children, young people and families and any other work identified as necessary. All this must be based on best evidence and good practice, privileging the best interests of children and young people.
- Offer mentoring, work-shadowing/work
To apply for this role you must have:
- Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Social Work England Registration
- Elegibility to work in the UK
- Recent experience as a Senior Social Worker
Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
Social Work England Registration
Recent experience working as a Senior Social Worker
Experienced within a Looked After Children or Children in Care
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Social Work