Experienced Senior Social Worker in working for the MASH/Duty Team within Wokingham Borough Council - £34.86 ltd an hour.
A dedicated Senior Social Worker is needed to join the diligent team within Wokingham Borough Council. It would be beneficial to have experience within MASH, Duty, Triage & Assessment.
This role is paying £34.86 ltd per hour.
You will join a hardworking team who are dedicated to their work.
• The length of the contract is 3 months.
• The role is based in Wokingham.
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on [Click here to apply]
or email me your CV - [Click here to apply]
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week.
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
• Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.