Senior Social Worker required to join the MASH team in North East Lincolnshire
Full time - 37 hours p/w
Initial 3 month contract
£32 ltd per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Senior social Worker to join the MASH team in North East Lincolnshire. We are seeking experienced Senior Social Workers who are interested in joining the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH). As part of the team you will supervised and supported by the Case Supervisors with additional support and oversight from the team manager.
• You have a recognised professional Social Work Qualification (MA/BA/BSC in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CSQW)
• You want to work to achieve the best for all children, young people and families
• You can see the benefit of working closely with all professionals who contribute to the lives of children, young people and families and will always work in this way
• You have a commitment to the highest of practice standards
• You have knowledge and experience of Child in Need, Child Protection, Public and Private law (including adoption).
Who they are:
• Committed to achieving the best outcomes for all children, young people and families
• Committed to reducing the demand for Social Work intervention and strengthening our early intervention input
• Excellent working relationships with Early Help Managers to deliver better services
* Award winning Practice Framework: Signs of Safety and Restorative Practice
• Strong Leadership and Management - our Leaders care about the job we do and the families we support
• Excellent links with local Universities with access to Research in Practice and Children's Social Work Matters (Resources) through the Humber Social Work Teaching Partnership - our development matters
What they can offer:
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the children and families in need of our support and intervention
• ability to claim mileage, regular support and supervisions, remote working, excellent training, learning and development opportunities throughout your career
• Ability to work in an agile and flexible way
• Friendly and supportive Social Work team, with excellent support from our Business Services
• Access to mentoring/coaching and employee assistance
• An excellent working environment in attractive, modern offices with a seafront location in a busy and vibrant east coast resort.
NEL is commutable within lots of places under an hour for example Hull, East Riding, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, and Lincolnshire.
This is an exciting time to join Children's Services in North East Lincolnshire. If you are a qualified social worker and are interested in finding out more about thi vacancy or any others, please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them. If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!