Role: Senior Speech & Language Therapist
Hours: Full time (40 hours)
Are you a Speech and Language Therapist passionate about providing high quality care?
Amber Mace are working with a forward thinking, growing client based in London who are focused to provide the specialist learning disability and mental health support.
• Financial support towards professional qualifications
• 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Support form an Employee Assistance Program
• Comprehensive induction
• Enhanced DBS cost covered
• Fantastic development opportunities
The ideal candidate will be caring, dynamic and ambitious, looking to develop and grow alongside the company. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please call Helene at Amber Mace on [Click here to apply]
, or apply below.
• Focus on outcomes through a person-centred approach
• You would be responsible for the delivery of effective Speech and Language Therapy services for vulnerable adults, both within the community and within supported living
• Your service users will present learning disabilities, mental health needs and other complex needs
• You will provide high standards of person centred care
• Assess, deliver and evaluate treatment for your service users
• Assist the Clinical Lead SLT in delivering training programmes
Qualifications and Requirements:
• The ability to work both autonomously and within a multidisciplinary team
• Ideally, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 months postgraduate SLT clinical experience with adults
• Able to provide evidence of CPD
• Previous experience in adult clinical learning disability/mental health community rehabilitation setting would be ideal
• Experience within social services is desirable
• You will hold a recognised Speech and Language Therapy degree qualification (or equivalent)
• HCPC registration, and the license to practice
• Registered member of RCSLT
• The ideal candidate would have basic Dysphagia management experience
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please call Helene at Amber Mace on [Click here to apply]
, or apply below.