Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD or RGN )
Service type: Specialist Neurological Care Centre
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £32,752 plus £1000 Welcome Bonus
Hours: Full Time or Part time hours available (you can choose depending on preference)
Speciality: adults who have a neurological condition or brain injury, complex needs and high dependency.
**£1000 welcome bonus for all Nurses**
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly-qualified or experienced RMN, RGN or RNLD to work within a Specialist Neurological Care Centre in Nottinghamshire.
This facility provides specialist long-term person-centred care and support for adults who have a neurological condition or brain injury. The hospital provides assessment, therapy and rehabilitation for these individuals in a person-centred and supportive environment. They care for patients who are no longer able to be cared for at home but who with some specialist help can take part in everyday activities and live as independently as possible.
The Manager is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Candidates should be RMN or RNLD or RGN qualified with a valid and up to date NMC registration and PIN, as well as full eligibility to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship. Candidates must also have a person-centred ethos and a desire to make a difference. We are looking for candidates who are flexible, organised and able to demonstrate initiative. Newly-qualified nurses are welcome to apply as a full preceptorship and mentorship programme is provided. You will be working in a high dependency unit, ideally we are looking for tracheostomy trained nurses or nurses who have an interest in supporting Residents with very complex health care needs.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.