£19.00 to £20.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7) | 36 hours | Days | Good CQC Rating |
A privately owned elderly nursing home in Sutton Coldfield is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Nurse to work in a senior role on full-time days.
Details of this Senior Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on days
• Competitive pay rates in the region of £19.00 to £20.00 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7
As Senior Nurse, you will lead shifts, support junior colleagues and manage and monitor the delivery of clinical and personal care.
What we are looking for in a Senior Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate previous experience in a UK nursing home setting, ideally with supervisory experience
• Confident leading a team, coordinating care and supporting junior colleagues
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Sutton coldfield) .