Join us today at Priory Hospital Chelmsford and receive our £1500 welcome to Priory bonusAre you?
A driven and dynamic Nurse?If you’ve answered yes to the above then get in touch with our Nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea today on [Click here to apply].We are proud to offer:
An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
An opportunity has arisen at the Priory Hospital Chelmsford for a Senior Staff Nurse whose responsibilities will include:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- NMC payment in full
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service award
- Sign on bonus - £1500 Welcome to Priory – either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum (T&Cs Apply)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- Donation to a charity of their choice
About Our Service :
- Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, a structured approach to nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse
- Supervises a defined group of team members and contributes to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team
- Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
- Prioritise nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonably practicable a safe environment
- Undertake the role of “Preceptor” to newly qualified staff.
Situated within three acres of landscaped grounds, Priory Hospital Chelmsford is an independent hospital that specialises in the treatment and management of adults and adolescents with a range of mental health problems. There is a highly experienced team of mental health professionals and support staff, which include consultant psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses and therapists.
The hospital offers calming and recovery focused residential treatment for up to 60 service users, as well as day care and outpatient services, including separate facilities for young people.
We provide expert treatment for the following services:
- Eating disorders
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Addiction services
Our highly experienced multidisciplinary team deliver personalised treatment programmes alongside the use of a wide range of therapies.About us
As one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.