My client, a well-established nursing home in Preston are looking for a Senior Nurse (RGN/RMN) on a permanent basis for days. You will provide clinical leadership and support the management team in order to ensure service users receive the highest quality of care.
Full time days
• Be a qualified RGN/RMN
• Previous supervisory experience
• Ability to work as part of team and on own initiative ie operating and leading a shift in absence of management team
• Have a valid NMC pin number
• Be committed and dedicated to the role.
• Have experience within a Care Home or similar environment
• Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Right to work in the UK
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Supervise/Manage a team within nursing home.
• Comply with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times
• Ensure that all residents have full risk assessments and person-centred care plans in place and that these are regularly reviewed and updated
• Take responsibility for medication administration and management
• Carry out other nursing duties associated with the role including management of resident needs, audits, etc
• Promote resident independence and respect their dignity and choices at all times
• Work in line with Company policies and procedures
If interested, please apply or call Belmont Recruitment. Alternatively, if you do know of anyone that may be interested then do let us know. As if they are successful, you will be entitled to a £250 referral bonus.