A leading drug development and manufacturing organisation are looking for a Senior Statistician to join their expanding Data Sciences department. The successful Senior Statistican will be involved with the challenging environment of early phase clinical studies and will pay a key role in the continued expansion and development of their statistical services.
* Statistical input into study design
* Generation of study randomisations
* Production of Reporting and Analysis Plans
* Performing statistical analyses using SAS
* Interpreting statistical results
* Review/input into key study documents e.g., clinical protocols, Data Management Plans, clinical study reports, etc.
* (Senior candidates will also take on a Lead study role for Statistical tasks and become involved in staff training/mentoring and hold study/programme design discussions including sponsor contact).
This position comes with the opportunity for great career development and progression. Dependent of the development of the individual, this role could lead to a more senior position with more responsibilities.
* A degree with a large statistical content (and ideally an MSc).
* A minimum of 18 months statistical experience in the CRO or pharmaceutical industry.
* Hands on SAS programming experience.
* Working knowledge of early phase statistical methodology and CDISC standards (such as ADaM and to a lesser extent, SDTM).
Candidates with more experience will be considered for senior roles.
The role is based in Edinburgh. However, more experienced candidates could be based in Nottingham or be partially or fully home based.
If you are a statistician looking for your next role within the CRO industry, please apply online now
Clinical Study Design
Coaching And Mentoring