Join Voyage Care as a Support Worker for a job that really means something, providing people with the gift of a life well lived.
As a Senior Support Worker at 52 Wellington Road in Taunton, you will work with individuals who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. We pride ourselves in promoting independence and supporting people to lead as fulfilling a life as possible.
You will need to ensure the support team work in accordance with care plans for individuals with learning disabilities and other complex needs. You'll operate within the home and local community settings providing hands-on care to the people we support, so you can expect total involvement in everything we do.
Our Senior Support Workers have previous experience of supporting people with varying care needs and are familiar with leading a team and managing responsibilities of the teams record keeping along with supervising the team on a daily basis and bi-monthly supervision. With a commitment to care and a passion for making a difference. In return, we offer all the training, benefits and options for career development you would expect from a leader in our field.
- Paid DBS* & Annual Leave
- Free external counselling support & advice service available 24/7
- Paid Training & Inductions
- Fully funded nationally recognised qualifications such as level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Pension scheme & Life insurance policy
- Employee discount app - discounts at leading retail stores
- Blue Light Card - recognised discount card for hundreds of high street retailers, restaurants etc
- Long service awards - reward scheme of working with us
- Refer a friend - receive £500 or refer 3 friends & receive £2000 (Terms and conditions apply)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have an in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Learning Disabilities
- Self Motivation
- Success Driven