Role: Senior Support Worker (Previous Experience Required)
Pay Rate: £9.82
Hours: 39hrs per week
Voyage Care are recruiting! Work with us in the North region where 100% of our services are rated Good & Outstanding by CQC!
As a senior support worker you will lead a team of support workers to deliver exceptional care by modelling good and reflective practice. You will promote resilience and enthusiasm throughout the staff team to ensure everyone works effectively and cohesively in the best interests of the people we support. You will be involved in the day to day maintenance of support plans, reviews, medication, finances and supervisions in addition to other responsibilities and duties.
You'll lead the team to help the people we support to develop their independence in all aspects of everyday life. This could include personal care, meal preparation, and taking part in hobbies & activities. You'll be out and about, enjoying life together and no single day or night will be the same.
You will also enjoy benefits including:
- A fantastic training and induction programme that will support you in your role.
- Refer a Friend BONUS (£500 per friend, refer 3 friends and earn £2000!*Terms apply)
- Flexible working hours & overtime available
- Good opportunities to progress if you want it
- Paid DBS and holidays
- Long service awards & retail rewards and savings
- Life assurance and pension scheme
Click apply to complete our quick one-page application to join Voyage Care and do something amazing.
- Reflective Practice
- Personal Care
- Self Motivation