An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Support Worker to join our dynamic team at Agincare Enable supported living team.
As a support worker you will have the opportunity to forge a career where actively participating in activities with the people we support will bring enjoyment and normality to every day life.
We offer full support and the opportunity to excel and grow within the role through nationally recognised training.
Some of the activities the people we support enjoy:
- Coin Collecting
- Performing with the local drama group
- Eating out
It is important to maintain the independence of the people we support.
If you are looking for a rewarding career that helps support people to live better lives, fulfil their potential and break down barriers, we would like to hear from you.
Shift patterns for Senior Support Workers:
- Day shifts
- Part time roles
- Full time roles
- Full time career
What we offer our Senior Support Workers:
- £9 + per hour depending on experience
- Free DBS
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Contracted Hours
- Long service bonus
- Excellent career progression
- Flexible working - we can work around you!
- Accredited Specialist Training Provision
- Meaningful supervision and mentoring
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
Our Senior Support workers are wonderful people with the highest standards. Dedicated, caring, friendly, compassionate and motivated. People like you?
Hardworking And Dedicated