Senior Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetic
Full Time - Greater London - Up To £39500 + Benefits
Our client is one of Britain's leading independent healthcare provider who have a wide network of hospitals and clinics preforming complex surgeries all across the UK. Meditalent are assisting with their search to fine a Senior Theatre Practitioner specialising in Anaesthetics to join the theatre department in their stunning State-Of-The-Art Hospital located in Blackheath, Greater London.
The Duties of this role include delivering safe and quality care for the patients during their perioperative phase of care whilst still developing and enhancing the skills and knowledge of yourself and others.
- NMC/HCPC pin required
- Evidence of relevant clinal professional development either In previous nursing role or job placement.
Benefits & Salary:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Staff Health Checks
- 25 days holiday P/A increasing to 30 with long service.
- 1000's of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers.
- Cycle to Work - and much more.
For more information please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298.
- Professional Development