Theatres-Scrub/Orthopaedics | Senior Theatre Practitioner/ Nurse| | Band 6 equivalent | Reading | Full-time or Part Time
Spire Dunedin Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Theatre Practitioner, with a focus on Orthopaedic Scrub, to join our experienced and dynamic team. You will support across a variety of operations including hips, knees and spinal. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Spire Dunedin Hospital, has been serving the Reading community for over 100 years, as a first-class medical facility. Based in the heart of Reading, the hospital has two theatres, three recovery bays and an endoscopy suite.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre
- Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing
Who we're looking for:
An experienced Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub/Ortho experience and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision. Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through a practitioner qualification, additional training is also desirable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package, which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays,
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please email Jodie Walsh at [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it’s more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Patient Health Questionnaires
Registered Nurse Certified