Senior Theatre Practitioner - Worthing - Salary up to £39k + Benefits
Hours: 37.5 - Full Time or Part time hours available (flexible shift required) - Permanent
We have an opportunity for a Senior Theatre Practitioner or ODP to join their team of staff in the Theatre Department.
We are recruiting on behalf of the Britain's leading healthcare provider who are offering this Senior Theatre Practitioner in a 52 bed Private Hospital located on beautiful grounds with great views of the sea and an elegant courtyard.
- Assist in delivery of patient care.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care.
- support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision.
- Check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure appropriate measures are taken in respect of Health and Safety for patients, relatives, hospital staff, visitors and contractors.
Benefits and Salary:
Our client offers competitive starting salaries and the following employee benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Health and wellbeing scheme including free fruit, massages and fitness.
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave.
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card.
- Cycle to Work scheme.