Senior Theatre Practitioner - Nottingham - Salary up to £38k + Benefits
Hours: 37.5 - Full Time or Part time hours available (flexible shift required) - Permanent
We have an opportunity for a Senior Theatre Practitioner or ODP to join their team of staff in the Theatre Department.
Our client is one of Britain's leading independent healthcare provider who have a wide network of hospitals and clinics preforming complex surgeries all across the UK. Meditalent are assisting with their search to fine a Senior Theatre Practitioner to join the theatre department in their stunning State-Of-The-Art Hospital located in Nottingham
The Duties of this role include delivering safe and quality care for the patients during their perioperative phase of care whilst still developing and enhancing the skills and knowledge of yourself and others.
- Assist in delivery of patient care.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care.
- support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision.
- Check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure appropriate measures are taken in respect of Health and Safety for patients, relatives, hospital staff, visitors and contractors.
Benefits and Salary:
Our client offers competitive starting salaries and the following employee benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Health and wellbeing scheme including free fruit, massages and fitness.
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave.
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
For more information please apply or call / text Isabelle on 07391274298
- Phase (Waves)
- Surgical Instruments