My client, a global medical equipment manufacturing company is looking for a Service & Repair Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to be exposed to numerous types of products within an international medical devices company.
Service & Repair Engineer
Salary: Competitive hourly rate.
Duration: 8 months contract, starting in May.
* To support (and deputise for) the Global AWD Service & Repair Manager.
* Provide interpretation of service and repair data and performance trends for input into NPD Inputs, PMS and Complaints trending.
* Take a leading role in SOP generation and revision to maintain compliance.
* Design and run test scenarios to confirm theories or implement improvements in Medical Device Design / Maintenance / Testing.
To be considered you need to have:
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Medical Device principles / maintenance, ideally with Project Management experience.
* Appropriate work experience in roles focused on cost saving, efficiency, quality and process improvement, statistical analysis, ideally with Product Lifecycle experience of electro-mechanical equipment. Previous experience in a Customer facing role would be a plus.
* Project engineering experience in efficiency and process improvement projects utilizing Lean, six-sigma techniques and statistical analysis tools preferably Green Belt trained.
* Bachelor Degree (or equivalent experience) in one of the following disciplines: Biomedical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas
New Product Development
Six Sigma Methodology