I am recruiting for a Service Manager to join my client, a registered charity, at their residential service not far from Nottingham city centre.
Initially, this is a 3-month fixed term contract however this could potentially turn into a permanent role.
This home supports adults with physical disabilities and complex/high dependency needs.
The location of this home makes it extremely accessible from location such as; Derby, Nottingham, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Matlock, Ashbourne, Beeston, West Bridgford, Long Eaton, Hucknall, Arnold, Southwell, Ripley, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Newark-on-Trent, Southwell, Kirkby in Ashfield, Belper, Ilkeston to name a few.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Service Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Manage a staff team within the home
- Oversee the daily care and support provided to all individuals
- Maintain and establish relationships with external agencies
- Liaise with residents and their families on a regular basis
- Provide support to other services in the area, where needed
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or equivalent, as minimum
- Background of working at a management level, ideally within a residential home
- Experience of supporting the elderly or those with physical disabilities/complex needs
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.