£50,000 - £55,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Manager. You will be managing a service that supports and cares for adults living with a learning disability, who may also have a diagnosis of autism, in specialist supported living, residential services and hospitals.
Our aim is to deliver effective and outcome based services within person centred, professional care environments, supporting people to have the most choice and independence possible.
We set high standards for ourselves in the delivery of care, and most importantly, we put the people we support at the heart of everything we do.
In this role you will
- provide effective leadership to the service and will be a role model to your staff team.
- Ensure the team provides safe, sound and supportive care to the people they support.
- Working with the multi-disciplinary teams, family members, local authorities and regulatory bodies
- Have overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of a high-quality service and promoting a positive culture.
- You will provide leadership and management to the staff team, ensuring each individual plays their part in promoting choice and independence for the people they support.
- Ultimately you will meet targets set out in our Quality Strategy, which will ensure your service is providing the best quality support and care possible.
Qualifications and attributes do you need;
- We would welcome applicants who are proven leaders and have worked with varied stakeholders in the delivery of outstanding care
- Qualified Nurse (RNLD or RMN)
- Previous management experience is essential
Some of the benefits of this role include:
- 33 days annual leave
- Fully paid training
- Paid DBS
- Free parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunities to progress and develop
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on [Click here to apply] and or email [Click here to apply]