New Care Manager Opportunity
Job Title: Service Manager - Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
Up to £37,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Streatham Hill
We are recruiting for a Service Manager to manage our Mountearl Service in Streatham Hill. The successful candidate will be required to register with the Care Quality Commission. You will be managing a home where we support nine males with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Our emphasis is to promote a person-centered approach in all aspects of the support we offer. Our aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and we actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
What Voyage Care would like from you
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Networking skills.
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
"COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves.
We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe."
Benefits with Voyage Care
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £500 - £2000 - T&C's Apply
We ensure that the people we support reach their full potential - and of course we'll make sure that you reach yours.
Click Apply to complete our one page application…….All applications & CV's are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
*Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act
- Care Standards
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Learning Disabilities