Job Title: Service Manager - Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £28,500 per annum
Bulkington provides support for adults with Autism/transition and learning disabilities and complex needs.
This is a Registered Service Manager position at Bulkington, and as such the successful candidate will be required to register with the Care Quality Commission.
Our emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support we offer. Our aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and we actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
What Voyage Care would like from you
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
Benefits with Voyage Care
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme - T&C's Apply
We ensure that the people we support reach their full potential - and of course we'll make sure that you reach yours.
Due to the nature of this post, a full UK driving license is essential.
Click Apply to complete our one page application…….All applications & CV's are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
*Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act
- Care Standards
- Hardworking And Dedicated