Job Title: Service Manager - Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
Voyage Care are recruiting! Work with us in the North region where 100% of our services are rated Good & Outstanding by CQC!
We are currently recruiting for our residential service in Middlesbrough and here we provide care and support to adults with a range of learning disabilities, physical disabilities,and complex needs.
This is a Registered Service Manager position at Hemlington Hall, our service in Middlesbrough and as such the successful candidate will be required to register with the Care Quality Commission.
Our emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support we offer. Our aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and we actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
What Voyage Care would like from you
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
Benefits with Voyage Care
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £500 - £2000 - T&C's Apply
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
COVID-19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
- Care Standards