Job Title: Service Manager - Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £29,854.50 per annum
Redcliffe House provides support for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
This is a Registered Service Manager position at Redcliffe House, our service in Mansfield, and as such the successful candidate will be required to register with the Care Quality Commission.
Our emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support we offer. Our aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and we actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
What Voyage Care would like from you
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
To ensure that we can keep both the People we Support and our workforce safe, It is a requirement that all frontline staff who work for Voyage Care are willing to be vaccinated against Covid 19
"COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe."
Benefits with Voyage Care
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme - T&C's Apply