Dermatology Service Manager
Full time - Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
The role will be based between The Ironstone Centre, Scunthorpe & Virgin Care Dermatology Centre, Grimsby
Are you a dedicated and resilient Service Manager looking to join an organisation focused on professional growth and development, whilst ensuring you feel valued each and every day?
The Service Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of the North and North East Lincolnshire Dermatology Service. The role is a great opportunity to join our team and really make an impact on the service, your days will be very rewarding and varied and include; supporting the Regional Operational Manager to maintain and improve processes and systems, to support the delivery of service key performance indicators and managing day to day staff and resources across the services to ensure the successful and effective delivery.
The role will also include supporting the delivery of transforming the services and improving patient experience as a key aspect of the role will be the monitoring, reviewing and compiling information for contract performance.
You will have a management qualification or relevant management experience within Healthcare and experience of financial budgets, contract KPI’s and managing People. Knowledge or experience of Dermatology is advantageous.
The role will predominately Monday to Friday but as clinics run over the weekends we ask for flexibility as some weekend work will be required from time to time. The role will also require travel between sites so you will need access to transport.
You will feel valued as a Service Manager with Virgin Care, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
* Excellent salary
* Laptop and Mobile enabling fantastic flexible working patterns that can help you lead a perfect work/life balance
* Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
* Access to Virgin Tribe - our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premier offers and discount off all Virgin products including flights, holidays, gyms and media, along with regular competitions and giveaways.
* Feel the difference fund - a £100,000 fund to bring ‘Feel the difference’ to life, giving every employee a chance to have their thoughts and ideas heard.
* Access to MyWellness – a health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, healthy recipes & activity challenges
* Access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
* Access to bespoke career pathways and opportunities to continue your professional development
Feel the Difference
Virgin Care partner with the NHS and local authorities, providing high quality care for more than 1 million people each year up and down the country. We are an ambitious, forward thinking and passionate company who strive to make a real difference to people and our colleagues. We re-invest all of the money we earn to improve the experience, deliver ambitious transformations and empower all of our colleagues to make the changes, no matter how big or small, that make a real difference.
So why not click apply to find out where your journey with Virgin Care can take you!
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.
Virgin Care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our services.