SharePoint Online Developer, working with the IT Team for Hampshire County Council - £515 ltd per day.
A dedicated SharePoint Online Developer is needed to join the diligent team within the Hampshire County Council. You will be responsible for:
•Developing and configuring solutions in SharePoint Online
•Supporting the roll out of Microsoft Office 365 application in support of the SharePoint Online solution
•Creating workflows using Flow
•Creating Processes using Forms
•Creating automated processes to support end requests through the SharePoint collaborative spaces
•Creating standard reusable links to external systems
It would be beneficial to have experience in of SharePoint Online features and functionality, workflows, PowerShell and CSOM/HTML/JQuery.
• The length of the contract is 4 months.
• The role is based in Winchester.
• This role is paying £515 ltd per day.
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on [Click here to apply]
or email me your CV - [Click here to apply]
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week.
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
• Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.